SPC Plugins are the makers of some high quality music software plugins. A few of those include Gater-Pro (a stereo trance gate), Freek (a stereo frequency shifter) and Wobbulator (a ring modulator). All of the plugins have modest prices and a low CPU usage. ArcSyn is their latest product. I have heard many good things about it, so I thought I should check it out for this issue of SoundBytes.
OK, so what is ArcSyn? It is a virtual analog subtractive synthesizer plugin with over 450 presets. All of its waveforms are generated internally. No single-cycle waveforms or wavetables here – this is straight-ahead synthesis. Wave-sequencing can be used in the LFOs, and there are many types of waveform shapes to choose from. The oscillators and filters are 4-times oversampled and yield an excellent sound.
For PC users, you’ll need Windows XP (or higher) with an SSE2-capable CPU, and a VST 2.4 compatible DAW/sequencer host application. For Mac users, you’ll need an Intel Mac running OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard or higher) and a host application. ArcSyn is available in 32/64bit VST and AU formats.
After purchasing ArcSyn, the buyer receives an automated email with their name and serial code. Using this info, they unlock the demo version of ArcSyn and it becomes the full version. You don’t have to be connected to the internet when loading ArcSyn, it just checks for the saved serial code. Mac and PC versions use the same code, so you can run both if you want.
- No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
- Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
- Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
- Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
- Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
- Smooth, natural sound quality throughout—Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
- Comes with over 500 programs.
- MIDI controller learn.
- Easy program organisation—rearrange programs and folders using your computer’s file system.
Screenshots from SPC Plugins ArcSyn v3.0.0
How to install:
- First of all, Download the SPC Plugins ArcSyn v3.0.0
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code (which is in .txt file) to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is SPC Plugins ArcSyn v3.0.0 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.