Reg Organizer is a software solution that permits you to improve the performance of your computer by cleaning up and defragmenting the Windows registry keys, uninstalling programs, and others.
The interface of the program is plain and simple. You can get started by performing a scan on your registry entries.
If you are an advanced user, you can specify what you want Reg Organizer to check, between installed programs, software records, startup items, file extensions, shell commands, file type associations, shared libraries, application paths, and more. When it comes to registry optimization, you can set Reg Organizer to turn off the computer after it finishes. During this process, you cannot work with other open applications or cancel the task.
In addition, you can use “Disk Cleaner” to find unnecessary files by using wildcards (that you can configure), locate and repair invalid shortcuts (you can change the list of objects to scan), as well as remove items from a specified folder. Furthermore, you can install and uninstall applications (e.g. install a new program with tracing to completely uninstall it in the future, use a search function, remove an entry from the list), disable programs which automatically run at system startup, look for and edit registry keys, compare two registry states, and more.
In the “Settings” window you can disable Reg Organizer from creating backups, create an ignore list, set the file removal type (permanently delete, remove to Recycle Bin, move to a folder), set a list of folders to scan, change proxy settings and interface language, and others. The software takes up a low-to-moderate amount of system resources and includes a well-drawn help file. No errors have popped up during our tests and Reg Organizer did not freeze or crash.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Screenshots from Reg Organizer 8.26 Final
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Reg Organizer 8.26 Final
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Reg Organizer 8.26 Final which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.