Nitro Pro is one of the most advanced PDF creating and editing software solutions, providing basically all the tools you would ever need to help you in this regard. Although it’s called ‘Professional,’ the application has been developed to be aimed at beginners and advanced users alike, so you won’t find it too difficult to use.
The interface is more than pleasant and reminds us of the popular Microsoft Office suite, adopting the same Ribbon GUI interface we’ve seen in the office suite developed by Microsoft. To make sure that users will fully benefit from its very advanced features, developers have designed a help screen that pops out every time you open the interface, giving you the option to find more info on its tools with a single click.
Power features to play with
With Nitro Pro you can thus create new PDF files from any document format out there, add comments to PDFs, export text or the entire document, including photos, to another document format, insert images, links and pages into PDF files, secure files and add signatures, design forms and print them. What’s more, you may sign, send, review and save your documents to Nitro Cloud directly from the program, compare PDFs for identifying differences in images, text and annotations, review typed text using the spell checking feature, remove selections of text, images, annotations and form fields from PDF pages, print documents using batch processing, undo your actions, and activate the Measure tool for calculating the distance, area and perimeter for a set of points based on a custom scale.
Smooth navigation mode
As said, it is very easy to use Nitro Pro and the ace up its sleeve is definitely the Ribbon GUI we were talking about. Everything seems to be in the right place and although we admit that we’re more or less used to Microsoft Office, it’s very easy to find a given tool inside the app. You don’t need a super computer to run Nitro Pro, but you may notice some minor slowdowns when running it on older machines.
Nitro Pro 12 New and Improved Features:
- Convert with greater accuracy. When converting PDF to Excel and PowerPoint, you’ll now enjoy more precise accuracy, faster results, and increased consistency in content, images, layout, colors, and fonts.
- Seamlessly transition from desktop to cloud. The new Nitro Cloud integration enhances collaboration by equipping every Nitro Pro user with eSignature tools and the ability to quickly share documents via the cloud.
- Access and share files quicker. The new OneDrive for Business connector enables you to save your PDFs directly to OneDrive. That makes it easy to create and share access links with colleagues.
- Get creative with CAD. The compatibility of Nitro Pro with high-quality CAD drawings enables you to work with everything from blueprints to 3D models within your PDFs.
- Skip the printer. Replace printing with more efficient, cost-effective digital workflows by leveraging Print Alternatives, which suggest Nitro features to use instead of printing when you open the print dialog box.
- Multitask easier. Modify PDFs in fewer steps with the ability to drag-and-drop text and images between multiple open windows.
- Get your documents signed faster. The new single-signer workflow makes it simple to prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro. Then send your document to a recipient via Nitro Cloud for fast, easy signature collection and real-time workflow tracking.
- Verify digital signatures with simplicity. Chain of Trust support automates the identification of trusted contacts for quicker validation of digital signatures you receive.
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Nitro Pro 220.127.116.114 Retail / Enterprise
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Nitro Pro 18.104.22.1684 Retail / Enterprise which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.