Watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream. Minitube is not about cloning the YouTube website, it aims to create a new TV-like experience. Light on your computer. By consuming less CPU, Minitube preserves battery life and keeps your laptop cool. That’s because Minitube does not use the Flash Player. New Minitube version that brings Minitube one step close to Perfection. The menu bar is now hidden by default on Windows and Linux.
There is a new menu Chrome-like toolbar menu that contains a few items for actions not available in the rest of the UI. I indulged a bit in code refactoring and cleanup, using more C++11 features. Minitube uses a little less memory and should be slightly faster now. Apart from that expect the usual slew of minor fixes and visual tweaks.
- Channel subscriptions without using a YouTube account
- Find missing parts of a multipart video
- Take video snapshots at full resolution
- Sort videos by relevance, date, view count and rating
- Filter videos by publication date, video duration and video quality
- Choose the maximum video resolution up to 1080p
- Editable playlist: drag’n’drop and remove videos
- Search by keyword, channel name or paste a YouTube link. Suggestions while typing.
- Spell suggestions: “Did you mean…”
- Remembers recent keywords and channels. These can be cleared if needed.
- YouTube categories: “Most Popular”, “Music”, “Games”, etc.
- Related videos
- Compact mode: a small, alwaysontop window
- Fullscreen mode: mouse cursor, toolbar and playlist autohide
- Float on top
- Stop after this video option
- Copy YouTube link to clipboard
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Buffer and via email
- Translated to more than 30 languages including German, French, Italian, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Chinese.
Screenshots from Minitube 3.0 – Pro Version
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Minitube 3.0 – Pro Version
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code (which is in .txt file) to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Minitube 3.0 – Pro Version which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.