This powerful, easy-to-use software for programming and data logging is icon based. It incorporates a Robot Educator step-by-step guide with 46 tutorials, from beginner to advanced levels.
Data logging functionalities, including graph viewer, make it easy to collect and analyse data from sensors. The software incorporates a comprehensive digital user manual and is based on LabVIEW.
- Using input and output devices and producing a simple set of sequential instructions linking cause and effect
- Developing and testing a system to monitor and control events
- Using intuitive prediction tools to get first hand experience with making hypothesis
- Using the scientific inquiry process when gathering and analysing data sets
- Integrating Maths and Science using physical constants, units of measurement, coordinate systems, min, max, mean and linear formulas
How to install:
- First of all, Download the LEGO MINDSTORMS Education NXT Software 2.1
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is LEGO MINDSTORMS Education NXT Software 2.1 which you need to extract with Winrar.
A:The Survey is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete simple survey, the survey act as a filter.