Kerio Control (formerly Kerio WinRoute Firewall) is an award-winning UTM firewall designed to protect businesses from a comprehensive range of invasive and crippling corporate network threats.
Kerio Control’s auto-updating security layer detects and prevents emerging threats automatically while providing network administrators with flexible user policy tools, complete bandwidth management and QoS control, detailed network monitoring, and IPsec VPN connectivity for desktops, mobile devices and multiple sites.
- Limit Bandwidth Per Host
- Optimize Application Awareness memory footprint
- Reconfigure Kerio AV to optimize memory usage
- Kerio VPN new encryption protocol AES
- Kerio VPN Client supports the new protocol
- Force hostname for VPN clients
– Fixed: Accessing User and Groups crashes WebAdmin on IE11
– Fixed: User Statistics not getting updated
– Fixed: Installation of VPN Client fails on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64-bit Desktop version
– Fixed: No traffic over VPN after enabling 2FA on iPhone running iOS 11.4.1
– Fixed: Kerio VPN 2-Step Verification Unable to resolve hostname
– Fixed: Filtering Web Content by word occurrence returns broken HTML
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Kerio Control 9.2.8 Build 3061
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Kerio Control 9.2.8 Build 3061 which you need to extract with Winrar.
A:The Survey is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete simple survey, the survey act as a filter.