No matter what’s in the box, shoppers will not value it if the box doesn’t have a captivating cover. A great cover conveys a compelling message that the product under the cover is worth their attention… and their money. Cover Commander creates professional, custom-designed three-dimensional virtual boxes for your software, e-books, DVDs, manuals, CD-ROMs, and even screenshots. A simple picture, Cover Commander Wizard, and a few mouse clicks are all that’s necessary to get the job done.
Choose from a wide range of 3D objects
You start off with a splash screen, which gives you an idea of what you can accomplish, while offering choices to start a new project from scratch, work on existing ones, or use the wizard steps to easily, and quickly build your project. The interface is pretty intuitive, with a large interactive preview area, and tabbed properties and object selection panel for easy navigation.
Truth be told, the application comes with an impressive variety of preset products to start from, ranging from regular boxes, books, and CDs, to high-fidelity representations of popular mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and computers. All objects are rendered in 3D, with the possibility to rotate and zoom in the preview section.
Customize properties and export type
Choosing the object of interest is the first step. It’s then up to you to go through the variety of properties in order to manage design, camera and position, light, shadow, reflection, as well as specialized textures and colors. For instance, displays and phone screens can be fitted with custom pictures, or the background made transparent.
Export options are also to your advantage. With two options, you can either save a static image, or build animations. Picture formats come as PNG, JPG, GIF, and BMP, with configurable size specifications. As far as animations go, you can generate an AVI, SWF, or GIF file, depicting a rotation of the camera or object itself.
- Get your cover designed in just a few mouse clicks – Box, Box with disc, Disc, Screenshot, Curved screenshot, Book, Thin book, Manual, Vista box, Card, Spiral book, Monitor, TV, iPhone 5s/5c, iPad, iPad with cover, Blu-ray box, Blu-ray with disc, DVD box, DVD box with disc, CD box, CD box with disc.
- Let the built-in wizards do the dirty work for you and focus on the artistic details of the cover.
- Create multiple projects, parse multiple images – with a single command (batch mode).
- Save the result image with transparent background and use the picture for the complex web or print designs.
- Save the light, shadow, and reflection settings under a unique name and use those settings in other projects.
- Set the result image size (up to 4000×4000) and margins in pixels.
- Draw your customer’s attention with an animated box, cover or screenshot.
- Cover Commander does not require 3D accelerator to render 3D objects.
- Don’t pay more than what it actually costs to create a great cover. Create additional covers at no cost at all!
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Insofta Cover Commander 5.7.0
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Insofta Cover Commander 5.7.0 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.