IDA Pro actually is a collection of tools that give all the information about a binary file under examination. When reversing malware one of the most useful functions is “strings.” This is where you may find URLs, IPs and other network information embedded in the sample without the need to dig into the assembly language code. But, make no mistake, a knowledge of assembly language is a prerequisite for getting the most useful results out of a reversing exercise.
In addition to the strings function, IDA Pro has its own display of the reversed binary, shown in assembler (the “IDA View”). This is accompanied by a function graph that shows connections and flows between functions in the sample. The tool also provides hex views so by placing the IDA views on the screen with the hex views it is possible to correlate data with functionality within the sample.
- disassembler modules for a large number of processors. Our free SDK even allows you to roll your own custom disassembler.
- full interactivity and extendability
- direct, through keyboard interaction.
- through an internal programming language.
- through external plugins (unlimited power: our debuggers are plugins).
- as close as possible to the high level source code
- flirt technology (fast library identification and recognition technology).
- type system and parameter tracking and identification
- code graphing
- the debugger adds dynamic analysis to the information gathered statically by the disassembler.
- offers all the features expected from a debugger and more: remote debugger, tracing.
- remote debugger: target either Windows, Linux, (Mac OSX), and other machines in any combination.
- See ARM Windows CE Debugger
- Many other targets…
Screenshots from Hex-Rays IDA Pro 7.2
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Hex-Rays IDA Pro 7.2 (Tutorial on How to Download)
- Locate and double-click the .exe file. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
- A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
- Activate software using serial number provided in .txt file
- The software will be installed. You can now open the application from the your Desktop
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Hex-Rays IDA Pro 7.2 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.
Q:How can I know that there is no viruses in files you are posting?
A:We provide virus scan for every software we post and you can look it up by clicking on image like this one which is on every post.