FabFilter has announced availability of FabFilter Pro-Q 2, a major update to the Pro-Q equalizer plug-in. New features such as Full Screen mode, unique Natural Phase processing, Auto Gain, Spectrum Grab, Gain-Q interaction and slope support for all filter types make Pro-Q 2 better than its predecessor in every way, while staying true to the original vision of combining high sound quality with unsurpassed interface workflow.
- Natural Phase mode to perfectly match the magnitude response of analog EQ’ing while also closely matching the analog phase response, without noticeable pre-ring or a long latency.
- Full Screen mode for super-precise adjustments.
- Spectrum Grab: just grab and adjust a peak in the real-time spectrum analyzer right away.
- Universal slope support for all filter types, for example enabling users to make ultra-narrow bell filters or very steep shelves. (Slopes up to 96 dB/oct are now supported, including 18, 30, 36 and 72 dB/oct.).
- Highly improved Linear Phase mode, offering a better magnitude response and smooth changes without zipper effects.
- New EQ filter types: Tilt Shelf and Band-Pass, in addition to the existing Bell, High/Low Cut, High/Low Shelf and Notch filter shapes.
- Gain-Q interaction option: when enabled, Q and gain influence each other in a pleasant way often found in analog mixing consoles.
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain input.
- Auto Gain automatically adjusts the output gain to compensate for the audible gain loss or increase introduced by the active EQ bands.
- Improved spectrum analyzer with adjustable range, tilt, freeze, and horizontal zooming.
- Optional piano roll display.
- Flexible interface resizing.
- Full output level meter.
- Phase Invert option.
- Highly improved CPU optimization: Pro-Q 2 uses less memory and is more than twice as efficient as its predecessor.
- Improved analog magnitude matching in Zero Latency mode.
Screenshots from FabFilter Pro-Q 2 v2.15
How to install:
- First of all, Download the FabFilter Pro-Q 2 v2.15
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code (which is in .txt file) to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is FabFilter Pro-Q 2 v2.15 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.