Instead of recreating some of the less-desirable aspects of analog such as noise and flutter, Contemporary Color attempts to only add smooth color. Our goal was to make a plugin that offered a new perspective on mixing. There are so many great compressors, equalizers, reverbs etc. on the market; and, while one can never have too many compressors, we believe Contemporary Color will add some creativity to your workflow!
- Quickly make customized color tailored to each track
- Minimalist GUI with a wide range of control
- Frequency dependent non-linearity with Zero Latency
- Cleanly mixes into dry signal without phase issues
- Ranges from inaudible to extreme with a huge sweet spot
- Windows and Mac VST, VST3, AAX, and Audio Units
- Store licenses on your computer or iLok 2 or 3
Screenshots from EndeavorFX Contemporary Color v1.0.2
How to install:
- First of all, Download the EndeavorFX Contemporary Color v1.0.2
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code (which is in .txt file) to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is EndeavorFX Contemporary Color v1.0.2 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.