EZ Mask is an easy to use interactive image masking tool capable of extracting almost any object in an image-even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. To work this magic, EZ Mask iteratively estimates the transparency value for every pixel in the image, based on a small sample of foreground (what you want to cut out) and background pixels marked by simple strokes on the image.
There is even a Refine mode where EZ Mask automatically updates the mask or composite as you paint a stroke. In addition, the foreground colors are estimated in the semi-transparent areas to create a seamless composite.
- Stroke based masking
- Capable of extracting almost any object in an image
- Excels with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections
- Interactive Refine mode to finesse the mask
- Edge color estimation prevents fringing to create a seamless composite
- Blue/Green spill suppression
- Foreground color correction, position, scaling, rotation and corner-pinning
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 and up (64 Bit Only)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 and up (Non-app store version)
- Apple Photoshop Lightroom 3 and up
- Windows 7 64 bit and up
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Digital Film Tools EZ Mask 3.0.6
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Digital Film Tools EZ Mask 3.0.6 which you need to extract with Winrar.
A:The Survey is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete simple survey, the survey act as a filter.