Whether you’re a professional in the world of music or you just like to mix your music from your home computer, you’ve probably heard of the name Cubase 10 PRO. That’s not surprising as it’s one of the most complete and powerful DAWs or Digital Audio Workstations on the market with over 30 years of experience in this sector. But who uses it? From the most popular artists in the world to musicians, producers, and sound engineers. They all find in this MIDI sequencer Cubase 10 PRO with audio editing functions exactly what they need for their daily work.
Created back in 1989 by the German company Steinberg (well, that sounds like a good name for a beer if you were to ask me), ever since then its successive versions, with 5, 7, and 9 as some of the most popular, have got better and better until they’ve released this Cubase 10 PRO, a real beast when it comes to professional music editing that also allows us to work on several tracks at the same time, record audio from multiple sources, make the most avantgarde mixes and apply over 80 sounds effects to our songs. All that you can do in new Cubase 10 PRO.
Most noteworthy features of Cubase 10 PRO:
- 32-bit, floating-point, audio engine with up to 192 kHz, and support for 5.1 surround.
- Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks.
- Up to 256 physical inputs and outputs.
- 64 slots for VST instruments.
- MixConsole to create professional mixes.
- Smart compositional tools including the Chord Track, Chord Pads, and the advanced Chord Assistant.
- 8-band frequency equalizer.
- Almost 100 audio effects and musical instruments.
- Workflows perfectly integrated into musical articulations.
- Compatibility with external instrumentation such as synthesizers and signal processors.
Screenshots from new Cubase 10 PRO
Elements: the most basic version appropriate for home music producers. Among its limitations, we have to point out that it’s only compatible with 24 physical inputs/outputs, it allows us to record and mix up to 48 audio tracks and 64 MIDI tracks, it supports 24 instrument tracks and has 16 slots for VST instruments.
Artist: the intermediate version appropriate for experienced music producers. Among its limitations, we have to point out that it’s only compatible with 32 physical inputs/outputs, it allows us to record and mix up to 64 audio tracks and 128 MIDI tracks, it supports 32 instrument tracks and has 32 slots for VST instruments.
Pro: the most professional or full version of this software which we have been describing until now. There are no limitations regarding the number of audio/MIDI tracks or instruments. With regard to VST instrument slots, it comes along with 64 and it’s compatible with 256 physical inputs/outputs, as we mentioned a few lines above.
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Cubase 10 PRO (Tutorial on How to Download)
- Locate and double-click the .exe file. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
- A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
- Activate software using serial number provided in .txt file
- The software will be installed. You can now open the application from the your Desktop
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Cubase 10 PRO which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.
Q:How can I know that there is no viruses in files you are posting?
A:We provide virus scan for every software we post and you can look it up by clicking on image down below.