Boom 3D is an all-new pro audio app that delivers rich and intense audio with 3D surround sound that makes any kind of headphone sound better! This premium version boasts of handcrafted Equalizer Presets, advanced Audio Effects and a toggle-friendly Intensity Slider that gives full control to the users for fine-tuning the audio as per their liking.
Magical 3D Surround Sound
Boom 3D’s flagship feature is the patent-pending 3D Surround Sound that delivers the most realistic and immersive listening experience on any headsets! Turn up the bass or make it lower, get your desired bass level with this neatly designed toggle bar.
31-Band Equalizer and Presets
The Equalizers allow you to modulate your audio with just the slide of your finger, and save them as custom presets. The Presets have been carefully crafted to different genres of music so that you can simply dial into the audio to suit your moods.
You can manage your active devices i.e. you can register and unregister devices on your own by creating your Boom account and logging into it.
The Intensity slider offers full control over the audio output, and allows you to adjust the Bass and Treble. Shove it up or bring it down until you spot your optimum level.
Amazing Audio Effects:
- Ambience Fidelity Night Mode Spatial
- Be alive and feel the music around you with Ambience
- Be here, there and everywhere with Fidelity
- Optimize the night time listening volume with Night Mode
- Be right at the center of your audio with Spatial
Screenshots from Boom 3D 1.0.6
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Boom 3D 1.0.6 (Tutorial on How to Download)
- Locate and double-click the .exe file. (It will usually be in your Downloads folder.)
- A dialog box will appear. Follow the instructions to install the software.
- Activate software using serial number provided in .txt file
- The software will be installed. You can now open the application from the your Desktop
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Boom 3D 1.0.6 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.
Q:How can I know that there is no viruses in files you are posting?
A:We provide virus scan for every software we post and you can look it up by clicking on image down below.