An immensely powerful wavetable and virtual analog software synthesizer, 20 years in the making. This is Pigments, and it’s going to change the way you make music. Taking that spark of imagination and transforming it into sound is the most fundamental, exhilarating part of creating music. Pigments makes that process natural, intuitive, and colorful.
- Two engines in parallel
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine
- Two filters
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Continuous series/parallel routing
- Powerful effects section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- Advanced modulation system
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, …
- Visual interface
- Graphical representation of the most important modules
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
- Extensive factory preset library
Screenshots from new Arturia Pigments v1.1.2
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Arturia Pigments v1.1.2
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code (which is in .txt file) to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Arturia Pigments v1.1.2 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.