If you want to make sure your computer cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons, you can protect it with a password that nobody else knows. When you are looking for extra protection, you can rely on login based on face recognition or you can use a certain USB drive as a security token – the latter option can be achieved using Rohos Logon Key.
Once you install the application on your computer, you will need to also connect the USB device you want to use whenever you want to access your computer. Moreover, you can protect your chosen USB drive with a special PIN so as to ensure it will not be used for unauthorized login. Furthermore, you can even change your default Windows password while using Rohos Logon Key, which can come in handy if you suspect some ill-intentioned person has learned it.
If you want to make sure that nobody else can access your computer without your approval, you can use a very specific device for logging in to Windows, such as USB flash drives, a bluetooth device (such as your mobile phone or a pocket PC), smartcards, PKCS#11 tokens, RFID wireless tags or Fingerprint USB flash drives.
Your Computer security benefits:
- Replaces weak password based login with a hardware USB key (USB flash drive or memory card)
- Uses big password, without the need for remembering it
- Login with a USB Key is fully automatic and fast!
- The system is password protected but you don’t need to enter it manually each time you log in or unlock Windows
- Secure 2-factor login: Your USB Key + PIN code password
- Use a single USB Key to log into your Home, laptop and office computer
- Access restriction to computer based on USB Key
- Windows is protected even in Safe Mode
- Assigning a password to your user account allows to set a better protection for hibernated computer.
No risk because of:
- Emergency Logon that helps to access your system in case you lost USB drive or forgot PIN code
- PIN code to protect USB Key against unauthorized usage for login (with limited attempts to enter)
- Safe Mode guard – no chance for Bad Guy to bypass USB Key security by loading Windows in Safe Mode
- Rohos uses NIST approved data-security principles: password is not stored on the USB Key in open form. USB Key copy protection does not allow to create unauthorized Key duplicates. All data on the Key are encrypted with AES-256 bit key length.
- Rohos Logon Key is considered to be the most convenient, user-friendly and smart password replacement application on the market.
Authentication tokens variety:
- any USB flash drive
- USB tokens/smart cards like Aladdin eToken PRO, Futako HiToken v22, Aktiv ruToken, uaToken, Crypto Identity 5,etc
- YubiKey and Swekey – One Time-Password tokens
- Fingerprint USB flash drive, e.g. Transcend, Apacer, LG, TakeMS, etc.
- Wireless devices that are Bluetooth enabled, e.g. Pocket PC, Mobile.
- RFID tags
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Rohos Logon Key 4.0
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Rohos Logon Key 4.0 which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.