OpenVPN provides flexible VPN solutions to secure your data communications, whether it’s for Internet privacy, remote access for employees, securing IoT, or for networking Cloud data centers. Our VPN Server software solution can be deployed on-premises using standard servers or virtual appliances, or on the cloud.
While a private network has the security advantage of isolating your critical IT services from the Internet, it can be costly to extend to different sites, devices, and users. That’s where we come in. Our Virtual Private Network (VPN) provides the ideal solution for extending private network services while maintaining security.
- Uses the public Internet to create an economical, isolated, and secure private network
- Remote access to internal services increases mobile workforce productivity
- Reduces security risk by preventing unauthorized access to specific network resources
- Encryption ensures privacy on untrusted Wi-Fi and other public access networks
- Extends centralized unified threat management to remote networks
How to install:
- First of all, Download the OpenVPN Access Server v2.5.2 Vmware OVA 1024 Client
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is OpenVPN Access Server v2.5.2 Vmware OVA 1024 Client which you need to extract with Winrar.
A:The Survey is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete simple survey, the survey act as a filter.