Parted Magic — partition manager based on Linux, working with the LiveCD, USB-drives or over a local network. Supported by any data operations — move, delete, restore, cloning partitions, etc.
Besides, Parted Magic allows you to configure the operating system, as well as access the Internet using the included dristributiv browser Firefox. Parted Magic supports file systems ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs +, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs.
- Format internal and external hard drives;
- Move, copy, create, delete, expansion and contraction of partitions on the hard disk;
- Cloning hard drives to create a full backup;
- Verification of hard disks and diagnostics;
- To check the memory for bad sectors;
- Benchmark your computer to assess its level of work;
- Delete all data on the hard disk without the possibility of recovery;
- Provides access to the hard disk when not zagruzayutsya systems, is saving important data;
- Boot from CD / USB memory, then can work without CD / USB;
- Supports network connections.
How to install:
- First of all, Download the Parted Magic 2018.10.12 + PXE
- Extract the setup file and wait until all installation procedure complete.
- Use registration code to activate it.
Q:What is inside that .rar file?
A:There is Parted Magic 2018.10.12 + PXE which you need to extract with Winrar.
Q:Why Human Verification?
A:The Human Verification is there to protect our links from spammers and bad intoned people, and to make sure that our products will stay online.
Q:But how you will avoid spammers and bad intoned people?
A:Simple, only interested people would download and take some time to complete Human Verification, which act as a filter.